Lover of the light

*all topshop* (again)


Hello lovies! Just want to say hi and thanks to all my new followers this week! :) I always return the favor and follow back too, i love meeting new people so please feel free to ask me anything or write a comment i will always reply!

So im going to apologies now for everything being Topshop again... but seriously that shop is ruining me right now everything is just so lovely and perfect for my A/W wardrobe. Hope you all liked my picks from last week i have more to add to that now ha! 
I wore this yesterday to go for dinner in and then i had work after - i found this top on monday in the Topshop sale it was £5!!! i used to own a grey one but after washing it, it shrunk :(.  Maybe next week i'll dodge Topshop. 

I'd love to know what you guys are loving this A/W and any favorite Topshop bits you like right now. 
Go check out their sale its pretty good!

XOXO


15 comments:

  1. Love your top - I always end up with head to toe Topshop! Sometimes it an't be helped ;) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i agree! we cant help it when everything in there is screaming buy me! xx

      Delete
  2. Don't apologise for having too much Topshop Cally, it really suits you so go for it! :-) I'm a Zara-fanatic I'm afraid, could spend an absolute fortune in that shop... well actually, I already do! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i do love zara too! I know and i wonder where all my money goes. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh love this look -right up my street I want that skirt!
    I've followed your blog and was wondering if you fancied following back?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    xx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovie, thank you - yes im going to take a look right now :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the tee!
    What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I really need to shop at Topshop more often, I'm just to sucked in by the Primark prices, such a cheapskate!! Love all your outfit posts X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i am the same dont worry! just recently got a new job so i can now afford topshop :)

      Delete
  6. I know what you mean about Topshop being stocked with EVERYTHING that is on my wishlist. Even their make-up; I love the beguiled shade of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit, and of course you cannot go wrong with Topshop. xx

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates