1. Missguided - earrings
2. Topshop - Lipstick
3. Topshop - Knit
4. Topshop - Hat
5. Missguided - Boots
6. Topshop - Jacket
7. River Island - Snood
8. Riverisland - Skirt
9. Topshop - Tee
1. I love these little skull earrings from Missguided. They add a little something extra to any outfit. Lately iv been wearing so much black and these earrings are great for a little detail. I literally have skull everything i love it atm, i think these are a must buy.
2. Of course i had to put a lipstick in there somewhere. I LOVE topshop lipsticks and seeing this colour recently i had to get it. I never wear dark colours so im trying something new, im more of a light creamy pink girl or peachy colour so as its winter and red is really on trend i went for this dark berry colour.
3. This Topshop jumper is so comfy! Iv seen the same style of it all around town from New look to Zara. Put it with jeans or a skirt and your good to go. Thats what i love about A/W i can go out in something thick and warm - not much thought into it as long as its comfy and cosy.
4. You can not do A/W without a hat! you cant! so many people say i have a hat head ha but i really dont! However these cute little hats are brilliant and perfect for winter. They will go with literally anything and they add to the warm cosy feeling of winter. (mainly they cover my bad roots)
5. Missguided boots! I never used to be a boot girl but my god there are so many amazing boots out atm i just cant choose. Primark are even doing some amazing styles with the studs and swede. But these missguided ones are so comfy i love the little tassel detail on them too! just perfect.
6. This jacket has just worked its way around and around. I see it everyday, everywhere i go. BUT i still bloody love it - i wont leave the house without it because its just so on trend, comfy and literally goes with everything i own right now. This one is from Topshop!
7. MMMM my snood... i love this, again wont leave the house without it! so warm and cosy easy to wear goes with everything! This one is from River island - They are doing such nice accessories atm - they have a massive collection of snoods.
8. River Island skater skirt! Again i have this in black and cream and its perfect! looks amazing on easy to wear with boots, jackets and so on.. Its a winter must have for me! The colour is great because i wear so much black atm its nice to add a bright colour into the mix.
9. I bought this top this week as a 'oh ill just get it blah' but its actually so nice on. Perfect with my skirts and disco pants. Its from Topshop if you didnt guess... everything i own is ha :/ but yeah i thought it was really cute :)
so these are all my picks for A/W - i cant get over how much there is out there that i love atm wish i had more money to spend but with what i had this is what iv come up with. Please excuse how much of it comes from topshop haha i have an addiction :(
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! My little sister is down so im so excited!!