sunday is bed day


Oww it's sunday, i dont usually look so ruff but iv had a busy week and need sleep. Im not moving from my bed... well only to eat. The other half is taking me to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Cheltenham - think it's called Jamie's Italian?! inventive Jamie well done there.
As i'm a student it is so nice when i go for or get taken for meals because they are very rare.
I was in London yesturday for my mumma's birthday - thought id surprise her with a lunch. We went to Langans in Picadllily (michael cains restaurant) and it was so so nice the food was perfect. Didnt get to stay in london for long which was a shame, but im so glad she had a lovely birthday =)

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, ill post my Monki outfit tomorrow =)

Cally xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates