saturday - outfit 001


earrings/F21. jumper/Monki. necklace/Primark. shoes/Newlook. rings/Newlook & Thomas Sabo
excuse my state of a bedroom =)

Saturday i wore my new Monki jumper, its so so cosy! i was so impressed with the fast delivery as it came from Sweden, it was with me within 3 days!! It a perfect knit for winter and just shuving on some leggings and going. Its just what i need for uni i dont have time to care about what im wearing i wake up with about 10 mins to get ready. I love my lay ins tooo much!

Went to london Saturday to surprise my mum for her birthday. Took her to Langans (michael cain's restaurant) it was so nice the food was to die for. perfect! didnt get to stay in london long, had to come back and see the boyfriend. Were off to jamie olivers restaurant tomorrow. Owwww what a lovely weekend full of amazing food. diet starts today!!!!!

hope everyone had a lovely weekend - and a good start to the week.
choon of the week: Take Care - Drake



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates