2012



TOP:PRIMARK
RING:H&M

Happy new year everyone! Hope your New Year was one to remember and you all got very drunk!
For me it was a quiet New Year. A little bit gutted as i was in New York last year - and for me you cant top that. But still i had a lovely time, went for a meal and watched the count down in london. If im honest i wanted a fresh new start to the year - but i know its just not going to happen. I hope 2012 is a brilliant year, iv got lots to look forward to with graduating, getting a job, new apartment and so on.

So this was my New years outfit. A little simple as i just went for a meal but thought it was a cute little top which ill no doubt wear again.

im now working on my new year resolutions..



1 comments:

  1. U very pretty. ;*
    I start observe ur blog right now.
    Ask round :

    http://laadyoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates